Day, night and even on holidays, you may access information about your benefits through @YourService. Take advantage of these convenient service features:
- Change your address
- View a virtual ID card or request a replacement ID card
- Verify your coverage for pharmacy, dental or vision services
- Check your copayment amounts for medical services
- Review the status of a claim/claim history
- Find out who is on record as your primary care provider
- Check the status of a prior authorization request
- Review your electronic medical record (if you opt in and are a Southwest Medical patient)
- Find out how much has been applied toward your calendar-year deductible, if applicable
For more information about our @YourService online member center, please view the video below.
To register for @YourService, click here. You can access @YourService anytime via our website quick links or on your smartphone. First-time visitors will need to register for a username and password. Member medical information is confidential and is only available to you and your provider.
You can also access a variety of health education and wellness information at www.hewonline.com. Feeling stressed? Trying to lose weight? Or, maybe, you just found out you have diabetes? Visit www.hewonline.com and take advantage of our short informative webisodes. Health Plan of Nevada has over 15 different videos to choose from ï¿½â‚¬â€œ giving you resources from the comfort and privacy of your own home. You can also receive a personalized profile with recommendations and tools to achieve your health and lifestyle goals.