Track fetal movement in your third trimester and SPEAK UP if you notice a change.
Nine months can feel like a lifetime when you’re expecting. But rest assured – we have a team of pregnancy case managers and nurses available to support you through your pregnancy.
Healthy mothers, healthy babies.
Pregnancy Case Management is a preventive health program for expecting parents with high-risk social or health concerns. Our case managers will help oversee everything that happens to you throughout treatment plan.
Pregnancy is a one-of-a-kind experience.
Being pregnant varies for all moms. Our experienced case managers are also registered nurses who specialize in maternity care. They’ll help you manage your personal health needs and help you and your doctor lower the risk of complications in pregnancy and delivery.
Our pregnancy case managers and registered nurses will help you:
- Identify a doctor for you and your baby
- Coordinate prenatal and postpartum care
- Communicate with your doctor
- Understand your treatment options
- Overcome barriers to services like pharmacy and mental health
- Receive immediate intervention as needed
- Prepare for labor and delivery
- Get pregnancy nutrition and breast feeding support
- Learn about caring for a newborn
- Design a plan to keep you and your baby healthy
- Identify and access support groups and community resources like WIC
- Access no cost transportation to and from medical and social services appointments
They’ll also follow up with you regularly to:
- Remind you about your scheduled prenatal and postpartum care
- Help connect you with any mental health or community resources you may need
- See if you have any questions or need any education materials
- Create a plan to return to work and find social support services
We want you to have a healthy pregnancy and delivery. If you have any questions or need extra support, call us at 1-800-777-1840, TTY 711.